SAN FRANCISCO, CA – EcoDomus, Inc., the industry leader in Lifecycle BIM Data Management is collaborating with Lockheed Martin Corporation and the Federal Aviation Administration in the implementation of BIM processes to improve facilities management of the FAA facilities.
EcoDomus is leading a team that includes Innovation Technology Partners (the leading 3D laser scanning firm) and Beck Technology (the leading BIM services and software firm). The team will scan existing facilities and create facility information models (BIM) that will be maintained by the EcoDomus’ software applications and integrated with software packages from ARCHIBUS, TMA Systems, ESRI, and Autodesk.
The results of this project will provide a way for FAA to assess how BIM enables improvements in:
– Space Management and Analysis
– Asset Management and Analysis
– Maintenance Work Order Management and Visualization for Work Orders
– Emergency Service Request / Disaster Recovery
– Energy Systems Analysis / “Greening” of Facilities
– Visual Inventorying / Assets Reconciliation
– Facility Condition Assessment
– Asset Life Safety Inspections
– Configuration Management