EcoDomus is an information technology firm focusing on improving the ways buildings are designed, built, managed and retrofitted using Building Information Modeling (BIM). EcoDomus is the leading such provider, bringing the value of BIM to building owners and occupiers for improved design and construction data collection and handover, facility management, operation and maintenance. BIM FM, our key product, also supports integration of occupier business data with building data to allow analysis of interaction between business and facility.
EcoDomus software provides a ‘Common Data Environment’ for all relevant types of information. It gives a 3D view of facilities in an easy-to-use format for facility managers that links the Asset Information Model (in BIM) with real-time facility operations data acquired by meters and sensors (Building Management Systems, BMS) and facility management (FM) software. This allows for intelligent analysis of a building’s performance and supports better maintenance practices, resulting in significant reductions in labour hours and energy use.
- Highly flexible technology that brings together software, data and operational systems, integrating with facility data management systems.
- An integrated ‘Single Source of Truth’ database with a visual 3D interface for data collection, analysis and asset data maintenance over the whole facility lifecycle.
- Secure access to the common data environment and good management practice built-in.
- Support for open information standards, for example COBie.
- Scalability to support Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data applications.
- Mobile and web interfaces to support site-based working.
- Deployment in the Cloud or behind private firewalls.
EcoDomus has international distributors in Australia, China, Russia, United Kingdom, Middle East, and other countries.