EcoDomus is an information technology firm focusing on improving the ways commercial buildings are designed, built, managed and retrofitted using BIM (Building Information Modeling). EcoDomus is the leading provider bringing the value of BIM to building owners (BIM FM) for improved design & construction data collection and handover, facility management, operation and maintenance.
EcoDomus software provides 3D view of facilities in an easy-to-use format for facility managers that links BIM with real-time facility operations data acquired via meters & sensors (Building Automation Systems, BAS) and facility management (FM) software. This allows for the intelligent analysis of a building’s performance, and enforces better maintenance practices resulting in significant labor hours’ reduction and energy savings.
- Disruptive highly flexible technology that brings together software, data & operational systems integrating with facility data management systems.
- Integrated “Single Source of Truth” database with visual 3D interface for data collection, analysis, & asset data maintenance over whole facility life cycle.
- Support for open standards (i.e. COBie).
- Scalability to support Internet of Things and Big Data.
- Mobile and Web interfaces.
- Deployment in the Cloud or behind firewalls.
EcoDomus has international distributors in Australia, China, Russia, United Kingdom, Middle East, and other countries.